Proxy Marriage Pricing Installment Plan Passport Info About Us Testimonials FAQs
Procedure for a Haitian Divorce
- A valid, current passport
- Mandate to be signed by the non-appearing spouse. Form is below. This must be signed before a notary public. You'll find a notary in every real estate office, every bank, etc. If this is a one party case (your spouse is not signing), ignore this paragraph.
- Information sheet form is below.
- Your original marriage certificate or a certified copy. Please let us know if you do not have the original or a certified copy.
- A photocopy of driving license for both husband and wife. If both parties are signing
- Photocopy of social security card for both husband and wife. If both parties are signing
- Authorization by holder of credit card to charge card. Form enclosed. This form must be completed and mailed or faxed to us prior to your travel to Haiti. If you are not paying by credit card ignore this paragraph.
Send copies of all these documents to us by fax, mail or courier as quickly as possible. The originals must be retained by you for delivery to Haiti. Please advise us if any of these requirements present a problem.
Your divorce will be granted when you appear in Court in Haiti. You will have your final divorce decree, certified by the United States Consulate, about 10 days after that in the case where both parties are signing, or 30 days if only one party is signing.
Alan I. Alford
Completely fill in the application - these forms may be filled in online, printed and faxed or mailed to Foreign Divorce Department, Fresh Pond Travel.
Fresh Pond Associates
Credit card authorization
This applies to you only if you are paying by credit card
If you would prefer to use our Secure Online Credit Card payment system,
please click the button below.
Opens in a new window.
If you paid using our online system you do not need to fill out the following section.
To securely pay via credit card complete these forms, print them out and fax them to us at 1-877-756-1466 OR call 978-443-8387
Caribbean Divorce: $1400.00
Additional Official Court Copy of the Decree for a Caribbean Divorce: $250